Businesses using Instagram to promote their goods or services now have an even greater opportunity to sell their goods to a specific target audience. With the support by Facebook, Instagram has recently unveiled its advertising platform that integrates with Facebook’s amazing targeting capabilities and businesses are making use of the advantages. Companies are aware that their customers are scrolling through their feeds. This means that Instagrammers tend to be 2.5 three times as likely to be clicking ads in the news feed than for any other platform. This means that running Instagram advertisements for your business open up a world of possibilities.
Mobile advertising has surpassed newspaper advertising in the very first instance in history and small and big businesses alike are seeing tangible results with social media advertising. Advertising on Instagram has already generated around half-a-billion in revenues and is cheap likes for instagram expected to double within a year. This is a sign that business owners are placing their money where their mouth is.
The most important thing is that Instagram’s advertising platform is user-friendly and fun to use. It’s bubbling over with passionate and enthusiastic users. It’s got excellent metrics and is affordable for small-scale businesses. If you’re already advertising your business on advertisements on social media or are trying to grow your list, integrating Instagram ads to your marketing plan is essential.
Here are five suggestions to think about before making an advertisement on Instagram to increase your business’s brand reach, engage your followers, and draw the people you want to reach to your offers.
1. Learn the fundamentals. Be sure you complete your bio and business profile on your business Instagram account. Make sure you use the clearest, most crisp version of your logo for your profile photo.
2. Explain to users the reason you are posting on Instagram. Since it’s your business account, keep it professional and not personal. Make sure that users are familiar with your company’s image and be sure not to be overly salesy.
3. Create a plan. Develop a strategy for your Instagram (and all your social media) promotions by mapping them out. Develop a plan of action that will lead to your desired goal. Not having a plan is the primary reason businesses fail with social media. So, do this before you start posting random posts or paying for traffic!
4. Don’t let your hashtags be your voice. Instead, give your company’s identity to hashtags. Customize hashtags for branding purposes as well as for daily postings ensure they are relevant and searchable. It’s great using hashtags, but make sure not to overdo it and use too many hashtags in one article – focus on quality over quantity.
5. Change your look. Images are everything on Instagram so ensure that your images and video look GREAT. The most savvy Instagram users would like to see “beautiful” or read “funny” or find something meaningful. Make use of applications and other photo/video tools to enhance the appearance and feel of your posts on Instagram.