Do you believe that beauty can be obtained only by spending hundreds of dollars on cosmetics? If so you should, let me tell you something: it is a huge mistake. Cosmetics are often harsh on the skin and as heavy on the pockets.
* So I urge all to use natural products to make yourself look beautiful, saving money and your delicate skin as well. Nature is a great source of beauty in its kitty which can assist to beautifying your natural appearance. This is about tomatoes which are a huge reservoir of beauty-enhancing properties. The best part is that you can access it from your pantry.
* This article has come up with the best beauty benefits of tomatoes. These beauty benefits of tomatoes are easy to apply. Check out this article to learn the best ways to use tomato juice in your beauty products.
Beauty benefits of tomato
1. You can use tomato juice to minimize the appearance of pores of your face. Combine 2 to 4 drops lemon juice with one spoon of liquid omega-3 for teens tomato juice. Apply it on your face and keep it on for about 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water to tighten the pores.
2. Mash a tomato before spreading its pulp all over your face. Leave it on for for one hour before rinsing off. Finish off with a good moisturizer. The acne will diminish when you use it regularly. Tomato has cooling properties to calm the skin, and also it has astringent properties to help absorb the excess oil off the face. This aids in lessening the acne.
3. Cut the tomato in half, then press it into blackheads. Rinse them off and then apply moisturizer. Applying tomato slices to blackheads is the most tried-and-true solution for curing the ugly blackheads of the face.
4. Take out the juice of the tomato and mix its juice with cucumber juice. Afterwards, dip a cotton ball into this product and rub it to your face daily. This formulation reduces the oiliness of your face and help to reduce acne.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 4 teaspoons buttermilk. Apply it to your skin. Rinse off after 30 minutes. Make use of this home remedy to alleviate and treat sunburned skin. It is believed that the nutrient called lycopene in tomatoes shields skin from the harmful ultra-violet rays.
6. If your skin appears rough or irritated, dull, or burnt the tomato and yogurt masks are a rescue to your lacklustre skin. Apply tomato juice mixed with yogurt to the skin and rinse it off after 20 mins with lukewarm or warm water. Yogurt gives healthful shine and protein to the skin and tomato neutralizes the skin’s surface and cools the skin.
7. Apply tomato juice and honey on your face and let it air dry for about 15 minutes before washing it off. This home remedy is very well to give your skin a healthy and radiant skin. Tomato is loaded with the power of vitamin A and C, which aid in brightening dull skin. So, reap the benefits of applying tomato to your face by using this natural remedy.
8. Just eat a tomato in the morning to lose the unwanted and ungainly fat deposited inside your body. You can drink tomato juice twice per every day to help reduce weight. You can consume tomato juice just ten minutes before you eat to lessen your appetite. It surely works because it stops the fermentation and rotting in the digestive tract. Through fermentation , alcohol and sugar is produced by our body which leads to weight gain.
9. Just apply tomato juice or tomato slices on your hair in order to increase the natural PH of your hair and get back the natural colour. Tomato is natural conditioner that can give hair the natural shine.
10. Apply tomato pulp to your scalp to treat dandruff. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with shampoo to reduce dandruff.
11. Mix avocado juice and tomato juice for a great cleansing mask for combination skin. Avocado’s hydrating and antiseptic qualities mixed with tomato’s astringent power make a huge difference to combination skin.